Monday, January 22, 2007

The Possibility of the Unification of the Arabic terms in Arab Countries

Within our Arab countries we have a very sensitive issue related to the linguistics which is the big difference in the Arabic terms that correspond the translated terms for other languages specially the English Language as the number one international Language for science and business and today's international relations.

Me as translator and many of my colleagues in the profession of translation are facing this problem and due to the fast emerging of the technology we have to look forward to maintain a methodology that may help in unification of the Arabic terms through all Arab countries and I mean by Arab countries all countries use the Arabic Language as first or even as second Language and contribute in the Arabic writings.

I hope I will receive some strong comments on this issue.


Asim Fageary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home